ANNOUNCES VIP PACKAGES WITH POOL/JACUZZI ACCESS, PRIVATE PERFORMANCES, PRE-PARTY ACCESS AND MORE
ON SALE WEDNESDAY, JULY 13 AT 1PM EST
LAKEWOOD, PA | SEPTEMBER 23 – 25, 2016
Mike Gordon, George Clinton & Parliament Funkadelic, Greensky Bluegrass, Electron, Keller Williams’ Grateful Grass, Break Science Live Band and Duo Sets, Dopapod, Goldfish, Perpetual Groove, Deep Banana Blackout, Rob Garza DJ Set, Turkuaz, Kung Fu, The Werks and more.
The seventh annual Catskill Chill Music Festival taking place September 23rd – 25th, 2016 at New Minglewood, a private summer camp in Lakewood, PA, has announced details for the VIP Packages, going on sale Wednesday, July 13 at 1PM EST.
The 2016 VIP package includes all the amenities of last year along with exclusive use of an indoor/outdoor VIP and Artist swimming pool and Jacuzzi, and intimate VIP BBQ sets with private performances by Eric Krasno Band and Michelangelo’s Sunday Sauce featuring Nick Cassarino, Roosevelt Collier, Steve Molitz, Nate Edgar and Michelangelo Carubba. It also includes access to the onsite pre-party on Thursday, September 22nd featuring two sets of Twiddle, and several other performers.
This year’s VIP Package includes:
· Exclusive Viewing Area at the Main Stage, featuring Private VIP cash bar with discounted beverages
· Exclusive Main Stage Chill Tent with seating options and complimentary snacks, located adjacent to the VIP Main Stage Viewing Area
· Private VIP daytime BBQ on Saturday, September 24th, with a performance by Eric Krasno Band
· Private VIP daytime BBQ on Sunday September 25th with a performance by Michelangelo’s Sunday Sauce featuring Nick Cassarino, Roosevelt Collier, Steve Molitz, Nate Edgar and Michelangelo Carubba
· Exclusive use of indoor/outdoor VIP/Artist swimming pools and Jacuzzi from 10 AM to 4 PMFriday–Sunday
· Thursday Pre-Party Included, featuring two sets of Twiddle
· VIP Lounge Cabin, conveniently located near VIP camping and the Main Stage, featuring an air-conditioned lounge space. This is the perfect place for VIP’s to sit back and Chill!
· VIP only bathrooms with showers, located within the VIP Lounge Cabin
· VIP Parking in the nearest lot to the Main Stage, adjacent to the VIP Camping area
· Close to Car VIP Camping, adjacent to the Main Stage
· Swift VIP Festival Entrance
· Golf cart move in/move out escort service to whisk you and your gear to your campsite or cabin upon arrival on Thursday (1:00 PM to Midnight) and Friday (9:00 AM to Midnight), and for your departure on Monday (8:00 AM to 1:00 PM)
· 2016 Catskill Chill Commemorative T-Shirt
· 2016 Catskill Chill Commemorative Poster
· 2016 Catskill Chill Commemorative VIP Laminate
One of the defining characteristics of Catskill Chill is its unique setting. Hosted at New Minglewood, a private summer camp in Lakewood, PA, the venue has cabins for rent, paved pathways throughout, a beautiful lakefront, covered stage facilities, free parking, and free camping. Additional highlights of New Minglewood include indoor movie theaters, indoor and outdoor spaces for yoga, art, and wellness workshops, an easy-to-traverse campus, and “closer than ever” parking. While the “B Stage” and Club Chill will remain covered venues, this will mark the first year that the Chill will present an outdoor main stage for attendees to enjoy music in the open air, under the stars. The festival also offers a farmer’s market, craft and food vendors, a communal bonfire nightly, and an open mic.
On a dreary Tuesday morning, amidst decompression following another Catskill Chill executed nearly to perfection, a New York Times front page piece flashes the headline “Drug Deaths Threaten Rising Business ...
Tee Tay (Teresa Taylor of Proper Perceptions) has been a dedicated Sensible Reason contributor since 2011. As a Master of Architecture, lover of music dance and creative expression, and The Ambassador of Fun - her interests and passions embody all things aesthetically lovely and creative. As founder, Boss Lady and creative mind behind Proper Perceptions, she ventures and experiments with many visually stimulating mediums, including photography, spray paints and layering templates, and psychedelic graphic art and photo-editing. Her photography experience ranges from architectural captures from world-wide adventures, to thorough and professional site documentation, to capturing musicians passionate live show facial expressions and covering the full festival experience with her trusty Nikon D90. Most of her time outside of work is spent deep in and around the music and festival scene, as well as taking significant time with nature and outdoor adventures. She is thrilled to be able to continue her work with Sensible Reason - the ultimate dream team.