This is it, ladies and gentlemen. The week we have been waiting for is finally upon us. Mysteryland 2016 kicks off in less than five days on the legendary Woodstock ’69 grounds in Bethel Woods. This year, Mysteryland decided to relinquish all of our Memorial day weekends. Instead, the longest running electronic music festival will be invading New York from June 10-13, with a world-class cast of musicians to take this event to the next level. This year, Mysteryland will be welcoming the likes of Bassnectar, Odesza, Skrillex, Caude VonStroke, Gramatik, GRiZ, Zeds Dead and Mr. Carmack, just to name a few of the massive names on this year’s roster. Tickets are still available, so grab yours while you still can.
Right now, we will attempt to compile the perfect list of essentials that will make your Mysteryland weekend perfect from start to finish. We also have three fantastic Warm Up Playlists that will definitely get you ready for the trip to Bethel Woods.
First things first, check out this year’s SET TIMES if you haven’t yet. Plan your weekend down to the last second, or just coast through and go with the flow; what matters most is enjoying yourself. We’ve broken up this year’s list into the three categories: “Must Haves,” “Don’t Bring” and “Festival Needs.”
- Tent (if camping at Holy Grounds or Lander’s River)
- Blankets (for bedding and settling down at night)
- Baby wipes
- Waterproof clothing
- Wagon (trust us, it’s useful)
- Bug spray
- Tons of water and Gatorade
- Non-perishable foods
- E-Z Up canopies
- Deodorant, you smelly hippies!
- Glass of any kind
- Grills or stoves
- Professional cameras
- Drugs (they’re bad, mmmmkaaay)
- Amplified sound systems
- Flags and/or tapestries (distinguish your camp site)
- Portable phone charger (stay in touch with your friends)
- Empty Camelbak/hydration pack
- Alcohol limit (don’t go overboard)
- Extra underwear
- Frisbee, football or something fun to play with!
- Blankets for the festival ground, it can get muddy.
ZDS Preaches To House Purists With Latest Tune “Do You Like” Next Post:
City Bisco TOTD: “Humuhumunukunukuapua’a”