Win 4 Tickets to Spring Awakening with Sidewalk Chalk
Still struggling to snag enough cash for you and your crew to head to this year’s Spring Awakening? Well, if you have some artistic skills, you are in luck. Spring Awakening is giving away 4 weekend GA tickets to the best sidewalk chalk SAMF-themed mural. The contest kicked off today, Wednesday April 22nd and ends Monday May 11th at Midnight.
Must be 18+ to enter. See full details and official contest rules here.
How To Enter:
1. Replicate the “SA” logo and incorporate the words “Spring Awakening” “Soldier Field, Chicago, June 12-14” . They want you to be as creative as possible, but just be sure to include this info in your final work!
2. The Mural must also incorporate the name of at least ONE artist you are excited to see and the names their newly added artists: “DVBBS” “The Floozies” “Boombox” and “Derrick Carter”. More artists the better!
3. Mural MUST be at least 5ft. X 5 ft. large. Although, they say bigger is better!
4. Must use washable sidewalk chalk. Nothing permanent.
5. Mural MUST be drawn on a college or high school campus.
6. Tweet a pic of yourself with your finished artwork and tag your college/university and @reactpresents @springawakefest for a chance to win! Remember to use #SAMFCHALK to enter the contest as this is the only way they can review the entries!
We wish you luck on this awesome venture. We recommend working in teams and checking the weather before you go spending hours on a washable mural. Check out the updated lineup below.